Monday, October 6, 2008

More to follow, maybe

This, is a travel blog. It will chronicle my trip through Europe and India over the next few months... maybe.
My hope is that I can remember to update it regularly, b
ut I tend to get distracted and discourage with such things.
It's a gamble; this could be the one and only post.

I live in Prince Rupert at the moment. My time here has been well spent. The people are friendly, and the town, although soggy at times, shines in the sun.
At dusk, the skies are breath taking.

Alas, the time has come to be gone. My packing lists are starting to take shape and my bank account is starting to empty.

If you're reading this you probably know me, and know that nothing I do is aimless. No matter how much I wish it were.
But on this trip I'm diving in somewhat headfirst. Fighting the urge to plan, other than the vaguest shadow of an itinerary. I prefer the idea of drifting on the currents of the Eurorail system.

I leave in 12 days. And maybe, there will be more posts to come.

My itinerary follows:

  • Leave Canada - Oct 18
  • England - sometime between Oct 18 and Jan 14
  • Scotland - sometime between Oct 18 and Jan 14
  • Ireland - sometime between Oct 18 and Jan 14
  • Netherlands - sometime between Oct 18 and Jan 14
  • Germany - sometime between Oct 18 and Jan 14
  • France - sometime between Oct 18 and Jan 14
  • Switzerland - sometime between Oct 18 and Jan 14
  • Spain - sometime between Oct 18 and Jan 14
  • Italy - sometime between Oct 18 and Jan 14
  • Greece - sometime between Oct 18 and Jan 14
  • India - sometime between Oct 18 and Jan 14
  • Back in Canada - Jan 14






2 comments:

Gillian Young said...

Keep the blog alive! I would love to follow your and Robyn's adventures from different perspectives!

Miss Robyn said...

Beautiful baby.

I second what Gill says.